Thursday, October 26, 2006

Shalat Eid in Bintaro

Hi, everyone! I'm back :) Thanks to sLesTa who's been posting in my absence. It was certainly a different Idul Fitri this year for me and my family, because it's the first time that we celebrate without my father. So the days have been quiet with not too much excitement. We went to pray at my father's grave after shalat Eid. That was good. Anyway, I didn't take too many pictures during my break. I'm just going to post pictures from Idul Fitri to fill my gaps :)
Comments:
Welcome back, Santy. We look forward to your posts.
 
Assalamu'Alaikum Warematullahi Wabaraktuhu Santi,

My deepest condolences for the loss of your father. I made dua for and your family.

Terimakasih for your blog. I peek in here often. Inshallah I wish to come to Indonesia. Sangat Cantik! I appreciate all you share with all of us.

Wa Alaikum Salam,
Khadijah (in US)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?