Thursday, August 24, 2006

Rumah Sakit Internasional Bintaro

I've been coughing for almost a week that I decided to visit my doctor last night. This is the hospital I went to. Rumah Sakit Internasional Bintaro. Why is it international? It's because of their joint venture with Ramsay Health Centre from Australia. I'm not too familiar with it. Is it a famous hospital in Australia? Speaking of doctors, there's an interesting topic about that in the Indonesia Anonymus blog, if you care to take a look.
Comments:
hallo Santy! I'm back! Ya, sudah pulang ke tanahair!

Hope your coughing isn't anything serious.
 
hi, edwin!! I missed you! great to have you back :)
 
No, not famous - just a private medical company which, amongst other things owns a lot of private hospitals.
 
just a private medical company in Australia and an International Hospital in Indonesia.

Negara kita memang masih belum kaya, ya Santi...
 
Hi Santy, I decided to make a new blog :(
Here is the new address:
http://stavangerphotobytanty.blogspot.com
Di apdet ya link nya, thanks. Oh, cepet sembuh ya.
 
Hope your feeling better soon!
 
which means, bunyamin? That it's a rapacious multinational? Yep, probably.

Here's their website: http://www.ramsayhealth.com.au/rhc/

I hope you feel better, Santy...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?