Monday, June 26, 2006

Another Warung

Here's another look at our warung rokok (cigarette kiosk).
Comments:
I see that Coke and Pepsi are battling it out everywhere in the world! I love ice cream too, my favorite from Baskin Robbins is pistacio nut, what did you have?
 
nice photo
 
this is where I drank countless bottles of Teh Botol.... Beverage king in Indonesia ;)
 
Gudang Garam for me please!
 
I used to buy 'kerupuk' in this kind of warung :)
 
Just as a matter of interest how much do they sell a packet of Rothmans for? Here they sell for 4Euros80cents!!!!
Tomorrow is the Sainte Maxime DP funny caption competition day. Its going to be a good one:)
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
hey santy,

http://honoluludailyphoto.blogspot.com/2006/05/road-near-my-home.html

that's where I got help for changing the size of pictures. thanks to Nicholas and Kala.
 
mark, in jkt Marlboro only cost 1 euro a packet. Rothman is not really widely known in Indonesia but I believe --if you can find it-- the price's around the same as Marlboro.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?